Indian school jalan
ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL
- The school is primarily intended for children of parents holding Indian Passport, subject to availability of seats.
- Application for admission should be made by the parents on the prescribed form.
- A child must have completed three years (as on 31st March of the school year) before he/she is admitted to Lower KG. No child who has not completed five years (as on 31st March of the school year) will be considered for admission to Class I. A corresponding scale is fixed for the successive classes.
- No pupil will be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the last school attended, duly countersigned by the Educational Officer of the area.
- Application for withdrawal should be submitted to the Principal at least ten days in advance, failing which one month’s tuition fees will have to be paid.
- No Transfer Certificate will be issued unless all dues to the school have been paid in full.
- Any student who takes TC from Indian School Jalan and seeks readmission has to pay the complete tuition fees from the date of issue of TC to the date of readmission (the intervening period).
- If a child is absent for more than three months during the academic year without giving prior information to the Principal, his/her name will be automatically removed from the school record.